Welcome to Needaforeth
- Do you have a regular golf group you play with?
- Tired of all the phone calls and emails back and forth to see who is going to play so you can make sure you have the right amount of tee times?
- Does your MGA, LGA or club still use a signup sheet for tournaments?
If you answered yes to any of the above, Needaforeth.com is definitely something that you can use. Here are the highlights:
- Allows you to have a dedicated site where only you and your fellow players can access securely
- Allows the players to provide and share information like name, email, address, phone, GHIN, handicap index, local handicap index, etc.
- Set up one or more players as Site Managers to help manage access, tee times, etc.
- You can either let people join automatically, or require them to request access then be confirmed by you or other site managers
- Email all members or those you choose
- Provides a message board by date or event
For your local groups
- Allows you to log the dates your group will play, then the players can easily mark whether they plan to play or not
- Post the format of the game for the day, and what the tee times are, and the groupings
- Allow players to signup guests for a particular day
For your MGA, LGA or club
- Allows you to create events and store details about them, then the players can signup to play
- Allows the players to signup as teams or individuals
- You can limit the number of players who can signup for an event
All you need to do to get started is Create a login
and enter some basic information. You will receive an email for you to confirm your login. From there you can either join an existing site, or request a site to be created for your group. There is no cost to you for signing up, however, there is a $35/year charge for each site.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.